Intramural sports are a fun and relaxing way to get to know a lot of people through organized recreational activities. WashU Rec will offer leagues and events in more than 30 sports during the 2016-17 academic year. All full-time students, faculty, and staff with a valid WashU ID are eligible to participate.
There are three types of leagues available to competitors within each sport - Open, Co-Rec and Women's. Open leagues are open to anyone and everyone with no gender ratio requirements or scoring modifications. Co-Rec leagues are open to anyone and everyone, but with specified gender ratio requirements and/or scoring modifications. Women's leagues are for women only. Additionally, each league will feature two divisions - a "competitive" division and a "just for fun" division.
All individual and team registration is submitted online through www.imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 11:30 p.m. on the last day of registration for that particular event.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and use your Washington University email address (@wustl.edu)
- You will be sent a temporary password to your Washington University email account.
- Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the Washington University in St. Louis school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
- You may now log in at www.imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
Most team leagues require a $40 forfeit deposit payable by debit or credit card. If your team does not forfeit during the season, you will receive your entire deposit back.
Most team leagues have a mandatory captains meeting prior to the beginning of the season. These meetings will be scheduled after the close of registration. Teams that do not have a representative present may not be scheduled, will not be issued a refund of their forfeit fee, and will be subject to being replaced by a team from the wait list if applicable.