Tuesday, April 10, 2018: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 12, 2018: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 14, 2018: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 15, 2018: 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 19, 2018: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Must be at least 15 years old and a WashU Rec member (WashU Students are considered members).
- Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. Candidates may swim using front crawl, breaststroke, or a combination of both, but swimming on the back or side is not allowed. Goggles may be used.
- Tread water for two minutes using only the legs with hands under armpits.
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards with face in or out of the water. Swim goggles not allowed.
- Surface dive, feet-first or head-first, to a depth of 7-10 feet to retrieve a 10lb brick.
- Return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point with both hands holding the object and keeping the face at or near the surface.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.